Date:      Mon, 15 Feb 1999 09:49:11 -0600
From:      Peter Elsner <peter@srisoft.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD and Foxpro 2.6 for Unix

About a year ago, we had Foxpro 2.6 (for SCO Unix) running on FreeBSD
2.2.2.  It worked great, and FreeBSD was/is going to become our new
platform.  The harddrive we had this set up on crashed, now we are trying
to get Foxpro 2.6 working on 2.2.8.  No luck so far...  Each time we try to
load Foxpro, we get a "Too Many Files Open" error message.  Changing the
FILES and MVCOUNT variables appears to have no effect.  We have a customer
whom we have quoted a FreeBSD machine with Foxpro 2.6 on it, and we need to
get this working.  None of us can remember what we did a year ago to make
it work.  Has anyone out there tried this?  or better yet succeeded?  Any
help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks...

Peter Elsner <peter@srisoft.com>

Peter Elsner <mailto:peter@srisoft.com>
ServPlex, Inc.
8805 Solon Road Suite G6
Houston, Texas 77064
(281)955-2800 - Voice
(281)955-7564 - Fax

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

 Redmond, WA--Microsoft announced today that the official release date
 for the new operating system "Windows 2000" will be delayed until the
 second quarter of 1901.

If I had a nickel for everytime I had to reboot my Windows machine, I'd be
as rich as Bill Gates.