Date:      Sun, 09 Jan 2000 01:41:22 -0500
From:      Allen Cleveland <allenc@mindsieve.com>
To:        wirwin@hotmail.com, wri7913@hotmail.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: make an ISO

At 01:08 AM 1/9/00 -0500, Bill Irwin wrote:
>Hi Folks.
>
>Since FreeBSD is free. how about making an ISO of the current stable
>release? I have cable modem and it would make it easier to download an
>ISO and burn to a CD for installation purposes.
>Thanks

This question, more or less, was just answered a few days ago:

At 10:55 AM 12/29/99 +0100, Gunnar Flygt wrote:
>> Where can I download an iso image FreeBSD 3.4-RELEASE?
>
>At: ftp.freebsd.org/.2/FreeBSD/releases/i386/ISO-IMAGES

I hope this is the answer you were looking for. Also, you might want to
change your Reply-To: wirwin@hotmail.com address to the one you actually
want email sent to:

>Bill Irwin
>wri7913@hotmail.com

I sent to both, just in case.

--
Allen Cleveland                 allenc@mindsieve.com
There is no try. Do, or do not do, but no try. -Yoda