Date:      Fri, 18 Feb 2000 02:21:49 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Eric D. Futch" <efutch@nyct.net>
To:        Mike Nowlin <mike@argos.org>
Cc:        Peter Radcliffe <pir@pir.net>, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: xl0 packet dropping, still

On Thu, 17 Feb 2000, Mike Nowlin wrote:

>> I've had a CompUSA clerk ask me if FreeBSD ran on Windows 95.  I was
>> looking for an emergency copy, the CD burned died at a convient time. I
>> laughed all the way back to the office.
>
>Did you tell him "No, but Windows 95 will run on FreeBSD..."?  :)
>
>mike

I missed to mention that to him.  I'm sure it would have him scratching
his head.  I decided to dismiss CompUSA totally after this incident.  Of
course it was fun asking them questions they wouldn't know where to start
with, like what's the difference between ATA and EIDE hehe.  Maybe I
should go back to harass them some more.

--
Eric Futch              New York Connect.Net, Ltd.
efutch@nyct.net         Technical Support Staff