Date:      Sat, 1 Feb 2003 18:55:23 -0800
From:      Nathan Kinkade <nkinkade@dsl-only.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: arplookup 0.0.0.0

--K1SnTjlYS/YgcDEx

On Sat, Feb 01, 2003 at 05:20:53PM -0500, Stephen D. Kingrea wrote:
> tcpdump tells me that incoming smtp requests are generating these
> messages at the same time as recieving mail. i am pretty sure that
> either sendmail or ipfw rules is the cause...
>=20
> any good tutorials out there on interpreting tcpdump output?
>=20
> stephen

If you have X installed, you could use ethereal
(/usr/ports/net/ethereal)....it is a very nice graphical interface for
analyzing network traffice.  I think it uses tcpdump itself??

Nathan

--=20
GPG Public Key ID: 0x4250A04C
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 4250A04C
http://63.105.21.156/gpg_nkinkade_4250A04C.asc

--K1SnTjlYS/YgcDEx

--K1SnTjlYS/YgcDEx--