Date:      Fri, 07 Jun 2002 17:27:09 -0700
From:      Darren Pilgrim <dmp@pantherdragon.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   HFS+ (Mac OS Ext.) filesystem support?

I have some Mac hard drives from which I need to retrieve files.  I
don't have any working Macs to do this with and was hoping I could use
my FreeBSD 4.5-R machine to do it.  My problem is that some of the hard
drives are formatted with HFS+ and I can't find anything that will read
them.  Does anyone know of any software for FreeBSD that can mount or,
at least, read and write Mac OS Extended (HFS+) filesystems?  The only
things I've found only read HFS.