Date:      Fri, 19 Sep 2003 22:44:13 -0700
From:      "Mark" <lists@greplinux.dyndns.org>
To:        "'Gerard Samuel'" <gsam@trini0.org>, "'FreeBSD Questions'" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Postfix against spam

I just posted a short tutorial on Postfix on my website that deals with
today's MS virus outbreak, take a look here:
http://samba.netfirms.com/postfix/postfixrules.pdf

A bit off topic, but with a rash of crap coming down my pipe, Im looking
for solutions to fight spam using Postfix running on FreeBSD 4.8. I've
come across a few links that suggest using Postfix with RBL. If anyone
has any experiences with this or any other techniques with
FBSD/Postfix, email
me offlist with any links on the internet, that would help me out.

Thanks