Date:      Sun, 8 Apr 2001 22:57:01 -0400
From:      "Matthew J . Turk" <m-turk@nwu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Unreal Tournament (Redux?)

Hi there - I was wondering if anybody had tried getting the latest, Game of the
Year edition of Unreal Tournament to work under FreeBSD...  I've followed all
the instructions I could find, from other areas, but ultimately I get either a
core dump (For the extremely old versions ofh te binaries) or the error that UT
is unable to access my Voodoo board.  (Yes, I'm running a 3dfx board...  are
they anything but trouble?  :)

Anyway, if anybody has fiddled with the latest version and gotten it to work...
I'm in some need of help.  :)

mjt
--
"Having said that, music is supposed to be
 in the world for celebration, ritual, and