Date:      Wed, 13 Aug 1997 19:31:07 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <tim@x22>
To:        Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
Cc:        Joel Ray Holveck <joelh@gnu.ai.mit.edu>, Studded@dal.net, FreeBSD-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Needed: Info on shells and script writing

On Wed, 13 Aug 1997, Annelise Anderson wrote:

>    2. As root, edit /etc/shells, adding a line in the file for the new
>    shell, in this case /usr/local/bin/tcsh, and save the file.

I coulda sworn that installing as a port does this for you.  In
fact, after checking bash2/Makefile it does.  zsh/Makefile doesn't,
but the zsh package (like the bash2 package) does, so I assume that
the normal zsh install does.

--
 tIM...HOEk
OPTIMIZATION: the process of using many one-letter variables names