Date:      Wed, 28 Apr 1999 23:06:24 -0700
From:      Josef Grosch <jgrosch@ontario.mooseriver.com>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
Cc:        Mark Heath <mheath@netspace.net.au>, freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Motif not available?

On Wed, Apr 28, 1999 at 11:41:19PM -0600, Nate Williams wrote:
> > According to the web page:
> >
> > "These releases are compiled against a Motif library that is permissible
> > to distribute with JDK."
> >
> > The link does not exist.
>
> There's a link there?  Dang, I just re-worded that sentence to remove
> that link, since XIG no longer supplies a FreeBSD Motif.

I spoke to several people at XIG about Motif for FreeBSD 3.x. They assured
me they are working on a version and will be shipping at the beginning of
this summer. It would be a good idea if people called them and asked when
they will be shipping Motif for FreeBSD. Metro Link (www.metrolink.com) and
Apps2go (www.apps2go.com) are now shipping Motif 2.1.10 for FreeBSD 3.x

Josef

--
Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a |    FreeBSD 3.1
jgrosch@MooseRiver.com |   Micro$oft free world  | UNIX for the masses