Date:      Sat, 31 Jan 2009 02:20:54 -0700
From:      Tom Stuart <freebsdemail@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Autolearn=fail SpamAssassin

Hello, I just installed SpamAssassin on FreeBSD 7.1 and am
encountering an error with autolearn. It always says failed when
attempting to learn. I followed the documentation for setting it up
but I'm wondering if I missed something. Possibly the Bayes DB was not
created? Or is this something I need to do manually? Thanks for any
help :)

spamassassin -V
SpamAssassin version 3.2.5
  running on Perl version 5.8.8