Date:      Tue, 04 Jun 2002 16:52:43 +0800
From:      Nick Kraal <nick@arc.net.my>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: replacing sendmail

Thank you all for your reply and hints. From what I notice Sendmail is
installed by default which includes some configuration parameters and
FreeBSD scripts. I suspect it would be slightly more complicated than just
installing qmail/postfix and modifying some rc scripts. I have seen some
how-to documents to completely remove the default Sendmail installation but
some are too complicated and others not complete.

Ideas? Thanks in advance.

-nick/