Date:      Fri, 25 Feb 2005 00:13:15 -0800
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Daniel" <bdaniel7@gmail.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Fwd: Is Yahoo! moving from FreeBSD?

Daniel, if I'm running a big company and I pay a developer a chunk of
change for a distributed FreeBSD server manager program, or some such
thing like that, I am not going to pay them if they are going to take
the money and run out and work on their own projects.

> i hardly think that companies that use and enhance FreeBSD adding
> features that they (and maybe others) need, would submit back those
> enhacements - BSD license...

Your wrong.  There's lots of code and features that are in FreeBSD
right now today that came from companies that used and enhanced
FreeBSD.

Ted