Date:      Mon, 17 Dec 2001 11:24:10 +1000
From:      "Taras M. Dowhaluk" <freebsd@BuggerIT.com.au>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, dinoex@freebsd.org
Subject:   sendmail patch file patch-aa

G'day,

There appears to be a character missing from line 9 of patch-aa in the
sendmail port.

I've just cvsup'ed the sendmail port and line 9 of patch-aa reads:
+	$.$b?g

I believe it should read:
+	$.$b$?g
i.e. there's a "$" missing before the "?".

On my sendmail, 8.12.1, 4.4-stable, the generated sendmail.cf Received:
header ends with the character 0x9C (i.e. sendmail's internal representation
for CONDFI) because of the missing CONDIF.

regards, taras

--
From a Sun Microsystems bug report (#4102680):
"Workaround: don't pound on the mouse like a

Taras M. Dowhaluk
BuggerIT Pty Ltd
Sydney, Australia
fax: +61 2 9894 4717