Date:      Sat, 27 May 2000 07:42:32 -0600
From:      Joe Warner <jswarner@uswest.net>
To:        Bryan Otteson <ares@ida.net>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: any good books?

--------------2074F85BA1DAC989E7BEF02E

Bryan,

    The Complete FreeBSD and The FreeBSD Handbook are 2 titles that come
to mind.  For these and other titles, get your wallet out and go
here------>http://www.freebsdmall.com/books/

8^)    Joe

Bryan Otteson wrote:

> Are there any good books on just simple how-to stuff like configuring
> a printer, or finding out what the printer files are and how to
> manipulate them, or finding where your modem is and configuring?
> Basically, what I'm looking for is a FreeBSD book for the Windows
> professional.  I can do damn near anything in a Windows/DOS
> environment, but put me on a FBSD box and I'm less than a rookie
> :( me,b

--------------2074F85BA1DAC989E7BEF02E

Bryan,
2 titles that come to mind.&nbsp; For these and other titles, get your
wallet out and go here------><A HREF="http://www.freebsdmall.com/books/">http://www.freebsdmall.com/books/</A>;
there any good books on just simple how-to stuff like configuring a printer,
or finding out what the printer files are and how to manipulate them, or
finding where your modem is and configuring?&nbsp; Basically, what I'm
looking for is a FreeBSD book for the Windows professional.&nbsp; I can
do damn near anything in a Windows/DOS environment, but put me on a FBSD