Date:      Wed, 14 Apr 1999 13:11:32 +0200
From:      Thomas Uhrfelt <thomas.uhrfelt@plymovent.se>
To:        "'Harmen Quast'" <hquast@hotmail.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   SV: help

There is a Norton Commander look-alike program called Demos Commander in
the ports ( deco ).

And for the questions about commands etc, look in the FreeBSD handbook ( it
should be in on your harddrive if you chose to install additional
documentation ). Its located in /usr/share/doc/handbook/, use lynx to
browse it : lynx /usr/share/doc/handbook/handbook.html.

Thomas

> I'm new to FreeBSD and have just installed it on my computer because i
wanted an alternative for MS Windows.

> I have it working but I do not know the basic command's, swithing to
directory's works with cd / cd and ls but all the other commands are still
unkonwn to me.

> I hop someone on this mailing lest can help me.
> How do you copy, delete, acces the A drive and isn't there a Norton
Commander alike program that I can use (how do I get and install it?)