Date:      Mon, 1 Nov 1999 06:35:59 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Stephen D. Spencer" <bsd-mobile@boneyard.lawrence.ks.us>
To:        Mike <bigmike@Mlink.net>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Ethernet pccard config problem

On Sat, 30 Oct 1999, Mike wrote:

> well my ethernet card work in windows98, But in freebsd it's the only card
> I've tried so far ...
> how do I find out if I'm using the right irq and menory range ?

Had the same problem with my Tecra 8000.  There are three modes in the system
setup for this machine: Auto, CardBus and PCIC Compat.  The card that I have is
a DLink-650 (no cardbus yet, thankyouverymuch) and will only be picked up by
pccardd if the slots are set to compat. mode even though Windows would pick it
up in Auto.

Regards,
Stephen Spencer