Date:      Sat, 1 Feb 2003 22:31:33 -0600 (CST)
From:      Jason Boisvert <boisvert@math.missouri.edu>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   u320 scsi by lsi

Dear freeBSD gurus,

I have an asus pr-dlsw motherboard (dual xeon p4, agp pro 50, lsi 1030
u320 scsi on board), and I have a seagate 15.3k rpm hard drive that
supports u320, a geforce4 ti4400 -128mb video card, and the dreaded SB
Live.

When I start my installation of bsd it tells me it can't find the hard
drive, that maybe my controller wasn't installed. But I don't see any
place where I could install my own 3rd-party drivers, which are not
supplied for BSD by asus with the board.

Can you help?

Thanks,
Jason Boisvert