Date:      Mon, 21 Jun 2004 06:58:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Yohan <yohanphilip@yahoo.com>
To:        Gleb Smirnoff <glebius@cell.sick.ru>, freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PPPoE

Gleb,

Thanks for keeping my hopes alive. I have a question
.. do i upgrade or downgrade and will it work. because
 upgrading a production machine for me is slightly
time consuming. If thats the way to go .. i will. will
take ur advice for it. i have freebsd 4.9 presently. i
also do have 4.8 cd;s only .. should i download 4.10 /
5.2 and upgrade or use 4.8. If i could make changes to
the present and recompile kernel or whatever kindly
let me know whats required.

Thanks

Yo