Date:      Mon, 19 Jan 1998 09:48:44 +0100
From:      Sascha Blank <blank@fox.uni-trier.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

Hello,

since the disk failure on mail.freebsd.org last week some mailing lists
that I have subscribed to seem to have run dry. This holds especially
true for the cvs-all and the ctm-* lists where I haven't received one
single message for almost five days. According to a message in
freebsd-hackers the cvs-all delivery should have started again about
three days ago.  (And yes, majordomo says I am still subscribed to all
my lists).

Is anybody having the same problems or can tell me whether I am the
only one to have these problems?

--
             Sascha Blank            | "I prefer to work behind the scenes. The
   Student and System Administrator  | reward is nearly as great,  and the risk