Date:      Tue, 9 Oct 2001 10:20:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: docs/30447: remove broken cxconfig(8) reference from manpage of cx(4)

The following reply was made to PR docs/30447; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.org>
To: Garrett Wollman <wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu>
Cc: Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.org>,
	freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 10:11:52 -0700

   So where should we go from here?  Should these programs just be
 removed?  It looks like there are two separate mechanisms in
 src/sbin/Makefile for conditionally including subdirectories.

   I think we should move kget and mount_nwfs into the i386 directory
 (repo-copy) and I'm not sure what to do about cxconfig.  Does this
 device still work with FreeBSD?  Do we just leave it as is?

 .if ${MACHINE_ARCH} == i386
 SUBDIR+=        kget mount_nwfs
 .endif

 .if exists(${.CURDIR}/${MACHINE})