Date:      Wed, 26 Jun 2002 15:50:58 -0400
From:      "Joseph Wright" <JWRIGHT@mbakercorp.com>
To:        <culverk@yumyumyum.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: DVD support with NVIDIA

You are right Xv.  I did a fresh install of xine and when it starts up
it says:

video_out_xv: Xv extension is present but I could not find a usable
yuv12 port.
	        Looks like your graphics hardware doesn't support Xv.

Is the NVIDIA Ultra TNT2 not supported by Xv?

thanks

joe

>>> Kenneth Culver <culverk@yumyumyum.org> 06/26/02 02:43PM >>>
Why are you using opengl output? you should use Xv output, that'll
work
fine.

Ken