Date:      Wed, 01 Aug 2001 21:53:45 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Colin <cwass99@home.com>
To:        Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        freebsd-qa@FreeBSD.ORG, Brian McGovern <mcgovern@beta.com>
Subject:   Re: Test talk at Usenix?

Hi,
     I would definitely like to be involved in this.  Unfortunately, unless
something dramatic changes I will not be able to attend BSDCon.  Is there a
reason to wait for BSDCon to get this discussion moving?  I would think
covering a lot of the preliminary ground prior to then would allow you to have
something solid to present.
     If nothing else, we have this lovely little mailing list called FreeBSD-QA
to play with :)

Cheers,
Colin