Date:      Mon, 5 Nov 2018 09:45:33 +0530
From:      Pavan Vachhani <vachhanihpavan@gmail.com>
To:        Richard.Scheffenegger@netapp.com
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ECN+ Implementation

Hi Richard,

Thanks for pointing out. Yes, I'll do that but I have a doubt.
Currently, I'm planning to complete ECN+ and ECN+/Wait(where it waits for
1rtt before retransmission, instead of time-out) as they are part of my
course projects. Then I'll also work on ECN++.

So, in sysctl, there is *tcp_do_ecn* which has values as
0: Legacy ECN disabled
1: System will try to initiate ECN enabled connection.
2: Server will not not initiate ECN enabled connection but allow ECN if
client wants it.

So now, for ECN+, should I add new value '3' to *tcp_do_ecn *or make some
new variable which can enabled only if *tcp_do_ecn* == 1?