Date:      Thu, 17 Jul 2008 15:01:48 +0200
From:      "Andy Smith" <a.smith@ukgrid.net>
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   bind95 port, no rc.d script

Hi,

  I've just installed the latest bind95 P1 ports package, all installed =
ok and is working but it hasn't installed
the /etc/rc.d/named script (nor in /usr/local/etc/rc.d) nor is there a =
script in the ports work dir called named.
Can anyone suggest what I may have done wrong? I can write a custom =
script, but Id rather ports put it there
so I dont have to worry about this on every upgrade  and to understand =
ports better etc,

thanks, Andy.