Date:      Fri, 13 Jul 2001 15:27:06 -0400
From:      bob@sfcei.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: ?

<IMHO>I respectfully disagree with the ease of Linux over FreeBSD. I had
played with Linux since '94 or so, and never got it to really do what I
wanted nor did I understand the seeming lack of centralized configuration
files. When I first tried FreeBSD I was quite happily surprised at how well
thought out the file system was laid out and how most of the basic important
config files lived in the /etc.

Also with Linux I hated having so many links in the /

I second the motion about the fun and the nice friendly FBSD users.

Bob</IMHO>