Date:      Tue, 14 Oct 2003 12:43:50 +1000
From:      "Andrew Nelson" <andrew__nelson@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Bind 8.3.2:   How to get secondary updating conf from primary?

Hi,

I have a Primary and a few secondary DNS servers (in
different geographic locations) for speed.

Currently when I add a zone file and make changes to the
primary named.conf,  I have to login to the secondary machines
and add the slave entries to those named.conf files (then the
zone files are generated automatically)

Does anyone know a good way (without upgrading to Bind 9)
to get them all synchronizing automatically from the primary?

thanks,
andrew.

Get less junk mail with ninemsn Premium. Click here