Date:      Wed, 18 Jan 1995 06:21:05 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.sax.de
Cc:        babb@sedhps01.mdc.com (Jim Babb), freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD hackers)
Subject:   Re: Colorado 250 Tape Drive

Ok, would the respective parties involved try to get together on this
and provide a fix?  I have no problem with disabling this again before
2.1R, but I'd like to do it in a more INFORMED way this time!
Whacking features out of the system based on innuendo and hearsay is
hardly the proper approach, and some actual proof in concise form
(like you seem to have finally provided in your last message) is what
I need to settle this.  Jim says it works, you say it doesn't, you
see how I might not enjoy being stuck in the middle of this! :-)

						Jordan