Date:      Tue, 22 Dec 1998 00:00:26 -0700
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        "Joseph M. Scott" <jmscott@ainet.com>, Drew Baxter <netmonger@genesis.ispace.com>
Cc:        David Kelly <dkelly@hiwaay.net>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: This just in: Microsoft/Sears Merger

At 10:58 PM 12/21/98 -0800, Joseph M. Scott wrote:

>	While I'm at it, I emailed Qualcomm quite awhile back almost
>begging for a port of Eudora to X.  I never got a response.  When I
>switched desktops completely from Win95 to FreeBSD that was one the things
>I missed the most.  In the mean time pine and procmail have become much
>closer friends than before :-)

I wonder: If I use Netscape to grab the contents of a Eudora database
on a Windows machine, can I then bring the converted files over to
Netscape Mail on X? If I could, I could always switch to a UNIX
client for e-mail.

Of course, I'd still have to keep Eudora online. It gets LOTS of
questions from readers, because in my experience Qualcomm tech
support is unresponsive and will NEVER admit to even the most
blatant bug.

--Brett