Date:      Sun, 09 Jan 2000 01:25:04 +0100
From:      Amedeo Beck Peccoz <gea@yourbox.net>
To:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   java compilers core dump on 3.x

 Hi,
I'm running 3.4 stable on different hardware and I always
get core dumps from java compilers (jdk, guavac, jikes).

 I've tried to isolate the problem by installing the above
ports on different 3.4 machines but it didn't help.

 I supposed there could have been some CLASSPATH variables
around or some messing LDCONFIGS or so, so I executed
the above compilers in single user /bin/sh mode: Same
dumped cores.

 I could only see those compilers work under and old 2.2.8.

 Has anyone out there experienced any similar situation?

Sincerely,

--
Amedeo Beck Peccoz