Date:      Fri, 5 Mar 2010 14:25:44 +0000
From:      Anthony Francis <Anthony.Francis@eu.citrix.com>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?G=F3t_Andr=E1s?= <got.andras@deployis.eu>
Cc:        "freebsd-xen@freebsd.org" <freebsd-xen@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Running FreeBSD as a guest under xen

Hi Andras,

Thank you for the prompt response.

I have managed to install both 32b and 64b VMs in HVM mode but I am lacking=
 to the knowledge and understand to compile the XEN and XENHVM kernels.  Is=
 this something you can tell me how to do?

Are both XEN and XENHVM paravirtualised kernels or are there other options =
for FreeBSD 8.0?

If I got answers to these questions I will try this very soon.

Best regards,

Anthony