Date:      Fri, 19 Apr 2002 09:33:19 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dave McCammon <davemac11@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   another sendmail question.

Have noticed that relay=localhost.my.domain is now
showing up in the mail log(see snipit below> where it
wasn't before (was just localhost).
Where is it getting this?
<snipit>
Apr 19 10:53:56 faq sm-msp-queue[1675]:
g3J86TpU000968: to=root, ctladdr=root (0/0),
delay=07:47:27, xdelay=00:00:00, mailer=r
elay, pri=1740057, relay=localhost.my.domain.,
dsn=4.0.0, stat=Deferred: Permission denied
<snipit>
I have two other machines updated within days of
each other all doing just local mail and no
"relay=localhost.my.domain" in logfiles
All three point to the same nameservers and
resolv.conf, /etc/hosts and /etc/host.conf are the
identicle across the three.
The only difference in sendmail config(between the
three) is that the two localmail only servers
have in rc.conf
sendmail_enable="NO"
sendmail_msp_queue_enable="NO"

Any tips or pointers greatly appreciated.

Don't mind the permission denied..got that figured out.