Date:      Wed, 22 Nov 1995 09:17:38 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
To:        Imperial Irrigation District <iidpwr@lightlink.satcom.net>
Cc:        archie@tribe.com, msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: synchronous support?

On Tue, 21 Nov 1995, Imperial Irrigation District wrote:

> Did Could anybody tell me whether FreeBSD support DigiBoard PC/8e?
> Thew  2.0 \ and 2.0.5 kernel doesn't recognize the DigiBoard.

Is this the unintelligent one, just has 8 uarts?  Yes, it works fine, I'm
typing thru one now, but you have to compile a kernel for it.  Here's a
section of my config file:

device          sio0    at isa? port "IO_COM1" tty irq 4 vector siointr
device          sio1    at isa? port "IO_COM2" tty irq 3 vector siointr
device          sio2    at isa? port 0x0100 tty flags 0x905
device          sio3    at isa? port 0x0108 tty flags 0x905
device          sio4    at isa? port 0x0110 tty flags 0x905
device          sio5    at isa? port 0x0118 tty flags 0x905
device          sio6    at isa? port 0x0120 tty flags 0x905
device          sio7    at isa? port 0x0128 tty flags 0x905
device          sio8    at isa? port 0x0130 tty flags 0x905
device          sio9    at isa? port 0x0138 tty flags 0x905 irq 5 vector siointr

Chuck Robey chuckr@eng.umd.edu -- I run FreeBSD on n3lxx and Journey2
The Dilbert Zone is Dilbert's new WWW home! The area
features never-before-seen original sketches of Dilbert, a photo tour
of Scott Adams' studio, Dilbert Trivia and memorabilia, high
school photos and much more!:
<URL:http://www.unitedmedia.com/comics/dilbert/>;