Date:      Fri, 5 Jul 2002 08:32:57 -0500
From:      "Kevin Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk@daleco.biz>
To:        "Petr Murmak" <petr@cdr.cz>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Where to get latest ISO image

The ISO you list _is_ the "latest."  I don't
know that anyone burns ISO's of
"Security Releases."  You might try the
snapshot servers in Japan.... grep the
archives or check the handbook for an
address.  I seem to remember reading
 something about an attempt to have
ISO images built automagically there....

KDK