Date:      Sat, 28 Jun 2003 22:00:16 +0200
From:      Arjan van Leeuwen <avleeuwen@piwebs.com>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Cc:        kde@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: libkse & konsole & unkillable process (was: libkse & konsole)

Hey Julian,

On Saturday 28 June 2003 21:46, Julian Elischer wrote:
> you MAY have gotten it in tehmiddle of the update...

I doubt it... I've just re-cvsupped, and nothing has changed in kse.

> also, have you recompiled both the kernel and the library?

Yup.

Also, when I sent the previous email, I discovered that kmail didn't respond
anymore, and, worse, it couldn't be killed anymore. This also looks like
regression to me. After I've sent this mail, I'll see if it's reproducable
:).

Arjan