Date:      Fri, 20 Jul 2001 12:23:51 -0400
From:      Louis LeBlanc <leblanc+freebsd@acadia.ne.mediaone.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Keyboard reset question

On 07/20/01 10:15 AM, User & Ian Patrick Thomas sat at the `puter and typed:
> 	check out man atkbd.  It appears that by default, FreeBSD doesn't care
> if there is a keyboard attached, so you should be o.k.  The driver for one
> will be loaded anyway.
>
> Ian

Hmm.  So why does the keyboard come up dead if I boot the machine
while the switch is on another system?  I'll make sure I read that
manpage in depth.

I think I'll also check out the BIOS and see what gives there.

Any other ideas are very welcome.

Thanks

Lou
--
Louis LeBlanc       leblanc@acadia.ne.mediaone.net
http://acadia.ne.mediaone.net                 ԿԬ

If God had intended Man to Smoke, He would have set him on Fire.