Date:      Mon, 15 Jun 2015 14:20:23 -0300
From:      Eduardo Lemos de Sa <eduardo.lemosdesa@gmail.com>
To:        Chris Maness <chris@chrismaness.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Spontaneous Reboot?

Dear Chris

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 2:03 PM, Chris Maness <chris@chrismaness.com> wrote=
:

>> I solved my problem migrating from Stable to Release, both 10.1. I am
>> pretty sure that my problem is software because, in the same problematic
>> machine, when I boot using the old kernel, everything goes fine. I tried=
 3
>> or 4 times to install STABLE10.1 and no success was got. If you allow me=
>> sugestion, I will give a try changing your version for RELEASE version.
>>
>> My best wishes
>>
>> Eduardo
>>

> I am running the release version.  That is all I ever run.  I think my
> problem is the SATA controller on my mobo.

To be assure this, did you try boot your hard disk in another machine? If
it worked, I am sorry, I must agree with you that your problem is on your
motherboard.

Best wishes

Eduardo

> Thanks,
> Chris Maness

--=20
Eduardo Lemos de Sa
Associated Professor Level 4
Dep. Quimica da Universidade Federal do Paran=C3=A1
fone: +55(41)3361-3300
fax:   +55(41)3361-3186