Date:      Sat, 11 Nov 2000 02:00:46 -0800 (PST)
From:      hungwl@yahoo.com <hungwl@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Import the Nike sport goods

We get your email address from the internet that you are importer of bags.=20
So we send you this email to offer the Nike sport goods inventory in our=20
hand. We have 2 x 40' containers of genuine Nike sport goods inventory.=20
The articles including warm up sets, sport bags, rear bags, ice cube bags,=20
winter multi-sport gloves and golf gloves. If you feel interest with our=20
offer. Please contact us for further information.

Shun Cheong Int'l Enterprise
Unit 10, 9/F Siu Wai Industrial Centre, 29-33 Wing Hong Street, Cheung
Sha Wan, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Tel : 852-2390 7777
Fax : 852-2789 1117
Email : scie88@yahoo.com