Date:      Fri, 11 May 2001 16:41:31 +0200
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Robert_Blacqui=E8re?= <freebsd@guldan.demon.nl>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   pccard schemes release 0.8

--k+w/mQv8wyuph6w0

Hi All

I just uploaded my scripts to my webpage. It is modeled after the
linux pcmcia-cs scripts and allows you to maintain several network
settings with easy switching to one or the other. It is also uses
the type of device to allocate the correct settings. Please
look at it and mail me the comments.

http:/members.home.nl/r.j.h.blacquiere/pccard/index.html

Robert

--=20
FreeBSD: Are you guys coming or what?
OpenBSD: He guys you left some holes out there!

--k+w/mQv8wyuph6w0

--k+w/mQv8wyuph6w0--