Date:      Sat, 17 Apr 1999 12:26:14 +0200
From:      Andreas Lohr <andreas@marvin.robin.de>
To:        Rich Winkel <rich@chumbly.math.missouri.edu>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, alo@ms.com
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: mgdiff-1.0

Rich,

sorry for the late reply, but I have been away from home for a while,
you may want to use my other email address alo@ms.com in the future.

I do not know mergemaster, but I can image what it used for. If you are
seriously considering enhancing mgdiff, then have a look tkdiff which is
a gui frontend for diff based on Tcl/Tk.

Andreas