Date:      Wed, 25 Sep 1996 03:39:30 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Robert J. Rutter" <rjr@sparks.empath.on.ca>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Swapinfo  gone ?

I just did a make world and it looks like swapinfo is linked to pstat.

$ l /usr/sbin/swapinfo
-r-xr-sr-x  2 bin  kmem  20480 Sep 24 22:56 /usr/sbin/swapinfo
$ l /usr/sbin/pstat
-r-xr-sr-x  2 bin  kmem  20480 Sep 24 22:56 /usr/sbin/pstat
$ swapinfo
Device      512-blocks     Used    Avail Capacity  Type
/dev/sd0s4b     163840    27520   136192    17%    Interleaved

|If swapinfo is dead, could we perhaps create a new one line swapinfo.1
|& store it pstat, that refers us to pstat, or have the makefile create
|a sym link, or provide some kind of life belt ?

Cheers,
--
Robert Rutter
rjr@sparks.empath.on.ca

The thing I really like about Windows 95 is its artificial intelligence.
For example, check the properties of any file with the extension "old".
Windows 95 will tell you that it is an old file.  What other major
operating system available today has intelligence that is so artificial?