Date:      Fri, 23 Mar 2001 23:00:07 -0500
From:      "Satish Sambandham" <gte345e@prism.gatech.edu>
To:        <freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   3com pcmcia install

Hi,

    I have a 3com 3CXFE575CT pcmcia network card and need some help having
it recongnized on FreeBSD 4.2 on a Toshiba Tecra 8100. During the install, I
picked the default address for the card, and irq 11.  At which time the link
light appeared for the card ( but did not make the usual "beep" that occurs
when activated when I was running linux before ).  Anyhow, after
installation the link light still shows up, but when i do an ifconfig, the
card is not shown.  So basically, I was wondering how would I enable this
card?

Thanks for any help,
Satish