Date:      Tue, 30 Jun 1998 00:13:23 -0700
From:      Josef Grosch <jgrosch@superior.mooseriver.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>, Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        wheelman@nuc.net, steve.a@cableinet.co.uk, current@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: A Little Cancer Patient need Your Attention

On Tue, Jun 30, 1998 at 06:23:08AM +0000, Terry Lambert wrote:
> And people wonder why I fight for "the right thing" in favor of "the
> expedient thing"... it's because I expect to have to live with my
> decisions for a long, long time.

Yes, but think about it Terry, if everything was done in an expedient manor
instead of the proper manor and you lived for a very long time you would
have the joy of saying "I told you so" to legions of clueless bozos.

Josef

--
Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a |    FreeBSD 2.2.7
jgrosch@MooseRiver.com |   Micro$oft free world  | UNIX for the masses