Date:      Wed, 22 May 1996 14:07:57 +0200 (SAT)
From:      Khetan Gajjar <khetan@iafrica.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Latest ports files

Hello all.

Is there anyway to get the latest ports files from current without
having to get the entire lot every two / three days ?

I am sure it is possible through CVS and CTM, but don't know the syntax.
I tried cvs update -Pd -rRELENG_2_1_0 ports, and this extracted a ports
directory with all the files, but they all had ,v at the end, and seemed
more a version information file than anything else.

I am sorry if this has been asked previously or if the answer is in a faq
somewhere. I just cannot find it.

---
Khetan Gajjar
Visit at http://www.iafrica.com/~khetan/