Date:      Fri, 16 May 2003 20:47:34 -0400
From:      "noel kearney" <mrk@n1cf.net>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   help

Hi to whom this my concern

i have a dedicated server. Freebsd 4.7. I cannot connect to it from my =
home pc with ftp to upload and download files to it.Its a gaming sever. =
I try to connect to it, says connecting,connected to server,then =
disconnected from server.Is there command that i have to execurte to get =
my ftp to work?? I am using leap ftp. Any insight?  please help I can =
connect to as root,and all my servers in box,just cant connect with ftp =
to any of my servers . noel