Date:      Sun, 04 Feb 1996 09:39:24 -0800
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@freefall.freebsd.org>
To:        "Karl Denninger, MCSNet" <karl@mcs.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hmmm. what happened to STABLE?

>I just supped a current -STABLE tree, and lookee what a kernel build does:

>*** Error code 1
>
>Stop.
>You have mail in /var/mail/karl

The eisaconf stuff has been in there for days....  Did you run config on
your kernel config file after supping?  Do you have the "controller eisa0"
in your kernel config file.  Did you look in the LINT config file to see
how the ahb controller is supposed to be specified now that it is
registered as an EISA device?  Inquiring minds want to know... :)

--
Justin T. Gibbs
  FreeBSD: Turning PCs into workstations