Date:      Sat, 1 Jul 2000 22:56:34 -0400
From:      Bill Barnes <bbarnes@operamail.com>
To:        freebsd questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Updating tkdesk via ftp

Hello list:

I am following the examples on page 114 of The Complete FreeBSD.
Therein is a list of the databases category and what purports to be a zip of
the contents of xmbase-grok via the command 'get xmbase-grok.tar.gz'

In my case the directory of /pub/FreeBSD/ports/ports-current/x11-fm has an
entry for tkdesk but the command 'get tkdesk.tar.gz' says
   no such file OR directory

The first time i used 'get tkdesk-1.2.tar.gz' and the system copied that file
to my /root directory.

Now what should I do to get an installation?  And this is an easy one.  My
next target is postgresql_7.0.2-2

Thanks for help
Bill Barnes