Date:      Fri, 01 Jul 2005 01:27:47 +0100
From:      .VWV. <victorvittorivonwiktow@interfree.it>
To:        Dmitry Mityugov <dmitry.mityugov@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Re: commercial development needed

Salve.

I didn't imagine the list of commercial developers had grown up so
fast. This means the FreeBSD is turning into a kind of serious
'standard' among unix-like systems. The first time I tried it, I
realized it should be enclosed into the ISO tables as the
'Multipurpose Computer X Operating System'. The reasons are infinite.

As always

.VWV.

On 2005-06-28 08:47:12 +0200 Dmitry Mityugov