Date:      Tue, 24 Apr 2001 11:04:58 -0700
From:      Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@cup.hp.com>
To:        Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        emulation@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: initgroups() change for Linux emulator

On Tue, Apr 24, 2001 at 09:49:05AM -0400, Robert Watson wrote:

> Providing compatibility for capabilities will be a lot harder...

Yes. I'd started to make the Linuxulator independent of COMPAT_43,
but that got put on hold as much of the other work :-(

BTW: Since I'm too much detached from the Linuxulator now, nobody
should feel pressured to have me review the code. I will review
if such was asked, but it's not really necessary to ask me. It's
probably better to remove the MAINTAINER line from the makefile...

...and yes. The patch looks good, although I haven't tried it :-)

--
Marcel Moolenaar
  mail: marcel@cup.hp.com / marcel@FreeBSD.org