Date:      Fri, 19 Jan 2001 09:57:23 -0400
From:      Michael Skipper <mskipper@glue.umd.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: newbie install via dhcp

On 1/19/01, Bill Moran sent:
#
#> Most convenient (and cheapest) for me would be to install these
#> two floppy images, and then use a dhcp ethernet connection (with
#> supported 3C eth card) to install  the rest of the distro. Is this
#> possible with what the install floppies provide?
#
#Yes, I almost always do it that way.
#
#-Bill
#

Great! Thanks for the quick response. This should give me the
confidence to boldly go where blah blah blah...

Mike