Date:      Tue, 27 Aug 1996 07:25:37 +0200
From:      "Domingo Siliceo" <dsiliceo@adam.es>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem with `tip` command.

Hi all,
I'm trying to get connected with my ISP in order to get and send my
email; for this purpose, I'm using 'tip'.

I've configured 'tip' so I use 'tip adam' and get connected. I type my ID
and password and remote machine (under Linux) says me I'm ok... The
problem arrives now, because I get a lot of ascii chars meaning nothing.
After a while, connection stops in a dead point.

Is this a problem of the AT command (bad configured)? Am I missing
something elemental?

Thanks for your help...

./Domingo Siliceo